Forest and Sand
Bags designed with classically natural colours inspired by simple and older styles like the messenger bags that is quite popular amongst full leather designs. We wanted to develop designs that features canvas in our materials. As an artist community, the canvas is such a central material to the creative processes of many at Sawidji.
Sand Canvas Leather Sling-Bag
The simplicity of a blank canvas holds so much possibilities. It can hold anything from your imagination. Even untouched it is still beautiful.
Forest Canvas Leather Sling-Bag
Not just about bags.. take a moment to join Sawidji Community’s reflection of our trees and forests.
Join artist Delo on his reflections in ‘Inauguration of Trees‘. An invitation our community have embraced.
A compact semi-clutch with no pretensions. comfortably tactile and unassuming. implicitly simple.
Sand Canvas Leather Clutch
Canvas and Leather of the Forest and Sand Collection. This three-set range is our very special first release into our bags and accessories at Sawidji with Love. We hope it translates well the simplicity and earthiness of Sawidji House. Nature is at the very heart of our joy and purpose. Explore articles and reflections on Forests by our artist community.
Forest Canvas Leather Zip Case
The Canvas Leather Zip Case comes in both Forest Green and White Sand. With Full brown leather back and featuring the twin parallel leather banding on the front.
- For Men, Linen ClassicsFor Men linen classics by Sawidji. Shirts for the relaxed weekender. Available in variable colours. Available online and in store.
- The Artist Within with Yasmin RoblesThe Artist Within, with Yasmin Robles
- Witnessing The Thoughts Meditation with Edanur TaktakWitnessing The Thoughts Video with Edanur Taktak at Sawidji With Love.
- Letting Go Meditation with Edanur TaktakLetting Go Meditation Video with Edanur Taktak at Sawidji With Love. Letting go is not something that we ‘accomplish’. Its a state of being.
- Eclectic Crochets by Windy AriestasiaThe Hand Woven Creations of Windy Ariestasia, at Sawidji With Love. Crochet is sexy.